At DailyPay, our mission is to help your employees take their first steps towards financial freedom. Financial security is only possible when paired with best-in-class data security. That’s why we're excited to offer Two-Factor Authentication process to help protect your Partner Portal account.
Please follow the below steps to complete the Two-Factor Authentication process:
- On the Partner Portal sign-in screen, follow the prompts and enter your username and password to receive a secure sign-in link via email.
- Open the email and click the link to complete the sign-in process
- This link will expire 1 hour after you request it
- The link must be opened in the same browser where you originally logged in
- For Outlook users: If the link automatically opens in a different browser, try copying/pasting the link back into the same browser in which you originally logged in
- After completing this step, you'll be able to sign in with your usual username and password
- You will not be prompted to re-do this process for another 30 calendar days.
For the best experience with this process, we recommend whitelisting the below details with your IT team or email provider.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (note this is an unmonitored email address)
IP Address: 184.108.40.206
Helpful Troubleshooting Tips:
- You will need to re-do two-factor authentication if you clear your cookies/cache on your device.
- Switching devices will require two-factor authentication to be redone with each new device.
- If you are failing to receive the Two-Factor message in your inbox, please make sure to check your spam folder.
- Always attempt in Google Chrome or Firefox. Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge are not fully supported.
- If you're using a VPN or Incognito Browser, you may be prompted to re-authenticate with each log in.