Cycle is a feature in the DailyPay Partner Portal that enables an employer to send one-off or batch paperless off-cycle payments to any employee. Please find the cut-off times to submit payments and expected delivery times to an employee’s destination account.
Payment Submission Cut-off Times for same-day delivery
- 3pm ET for all payments to reach the destination account same day (by midnight)
- 9pm ET for payments to a DailyPay Account (DPA) to reach the DPA same day. Note: the payment will not reach the user's final destination account until next day if submitted after 3pm ET.
If a Cycle submitted after the 3pm cutoff time and before 10pm, the payment will be delivered to the user’s account by 6am ET the latest on the following day.
- If a Cycle payment is sent within the timing parameters for same-day payment on a bank holiday, the payment will go through on the morning of the next business day by 6am.
- If a Cycle payment is sent after the timing parameters for same-day payment the day before a bank holiday, the payment will be delivered by 6am the business day after the holiday.
- For example, if today is Tuesday and tomorrow is a holiday and a Cycle payment is sent after 3pm ET, then it will be delivered to the user by 6am on Thursday.